Healthy Relationships and Sex Education (HRSE) Consultation
Dear Parents and Carers
The school's Healthy Relationships and Sex Education (HRSE) Policy and programme of study must be shared with parents, staff and Governors ahead of its implementation in the autumn term 2021.
The following documents are attached below for your information:
1. Letter to parents explaining the aims of the consultation (sent by email to all families)
2. A summary of what all pupils are expected to know by the end of primary school
3. Lancaster Diocese’s Programme of Study for HRSE in EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
4. Our proposed Policy for Healthy Relationships and Sex Education
5. DfE guidance that outlines statutory requirements
We would like to ask parents to review the policy and programme of study and respond to the school's consultation questionnaire, online, by Friday 28th May.
Thank you in anticipation
Mr M FitzGibbon